Saturday, January 10, 2009

Hanging Out at the House!

Mitchell was so proud of himself. He put together this bionicle alone. Megan is just cute so she is in the picture!



Here is close up! I think it would be torture to put one of these things together.

This is ROXY the family cat! She loves to hide from us. The kids love her toooooooo much!

3 comments:

reisnersest03 said...

Wow Amy! I am impressed! Your blog looks great. That snow machine trip looks like so much fun!! It looks like Santa treated you well. It was great getting to spend Christmas eve with you here at work but next year....we both will have different plans!!

The Mylers said...

Thanks Laura, it took me awhile but I think I am catching on. We should try to go sledding. Alex could watch the kids at my house for a few hours. Let's talk!

jenniho ♥ said...

Hey Amy I finally found your blog...gosh it's about time eh?! It looks great!