We took the kids sledding..... Here is Evan and Megan on my sled.

Alex loves to play in the snow. Even though she is almost 14, she still has fun with her bro and sis.

Mitchell, Alex and Megan sledding.... We had a ball!

Christmas morning! The kids asked Santa for a Wii, they were on the nice list, so they got one. The love it and we play it all the time!

Megan wanted a Baby Alive Doll, the doll poos and pees, lovely.......

Here is the family room destroyed that morning. I had to work the night before at the hospital and Evan got things ready for us. We all had a nice christmas even though it took days to clean the house!
2 comments:
Amy, you blogger you! I love it. So your house is adorable. Happy holidays.
Thank you! I am just gettin this bloggin stuff, its pretty fun!
Post a Comment