Thursday, February 26, 2009

My Girls! Alex and Megan

Alex got her hairdone and I made her take a picture. I can't believe that she will be 14 in April. She is growing up fast. She has beauty and brains. Plus she acts like a normal teenager. She loves Track and Soccer. She is taking honor classes and says that she wants to be a nurse like mom.


Megan got a new dress for church and was so excited to wear it. I had to take a picture, she is my little tomboy! I can't make her wear what I'd like anymore, she had her own ideas. What a pistol!
















Megan is so cute! She is also my challenge. She is very strong willed but also a very loving and caring little girl. She loves to dance and sing. She can and will do everything just like Mitchell and Alex.



No comments: